Monday 9 July 2012

Hello and Welcome!

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog!

I have been in the events industry for about 3 years now, and have found that at times (especially at the beginning of my career) there has been so much information available, that it can become quite daunting and difficult to find what you are looking for.

I wanted to start a blog to provide honest advice and opinions, as well as sharing the ideas and experiences that I come across in my life as an events manager! I hope to discuss topics such as venue reviews, creative things that I have seen, and also general news from the events industry - all in an easy-to-read, interesting and inspiring way!

I also welcome any comments and advice from you guys - I, like many of you are still learning, and the events world is ever changing and developing! I am hoping to build a platform where we can all discuss ideas and learn together!

Happy reading and I look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Yellow Owl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment